Friday, April 4, 2008

Intro Post

I love lists. Shopping lists, ingredient lists, top ten lists, wish lists, to do lists, supply lists ... they all send a shiver up my list-lovin' spine. Especially if they are the sort of lists with items that beg to be checked off or crossed out. :::shiver::: Oh yeah ... that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Several of my friends are participating in this crazy 101 Things to do in 1001 Days Project and I have finally acquiesced. The allure of making and committing to such a mega list has proven too powerful to resist. I'm on board. It's on. My list is still forming, but my 1001 days starts today. My deadline?

December 31, 2010

2 comments:

Latharia said...

Don't forget to let us know when you have your Etsy store up & running! :D

Marni said...

Will do! :D I hope to get it up this summer in-between semesters at school.